Impact Trailers Shockwave Blackout Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
Prepare to be shocked by the sophisticated Shockwave Blackout cargo trailers by Impact Trailers! They not only bring all of the Shockwave features everyone loves, but they also enhance them with features like Turismo aluminum rims, ATP fenders, an ATP front nose, and an aluminum door holdback. All of those durable features are even black to complement the rest of the premium enclosed trailer!
If you're not a fan of all black then have no fear, you can choose between eight other color choices! A tube main frame construction makes it possible for you to haul between 1,590 to 6,600 lbs. of payload capacity depending on which model you choose. The one piece aluminum roof will protect your cargo and the automotive undercoating will protect your trailer!
Come check out all of the impressive sizes and shapes of the Impact Trailers Shockwave Blackout cargo trailers!
Shockwave Blackout 7x14TE2
Impact Trailers Shockwave Blackout 7x14TE2 cargo trailer highlights: 4,980 lb. ... more about Shockwave Blackout 7x14TE2
Length 18 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 7 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft Exterior Color White, Black, Charcoal, Champagne, Indigo Blue, Brandywine, Victory Red, Pewter, Silver Hitch Weight 240 lbs GVWR 7000 lbs Dry Weight 2020 lbs Cargo Capacity 4980 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 Axle Count 2
Shockwave Blackout Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Tube Main Frame Construction
- 16” OC floor Full Height Crossmembers
- 3500# Spring Axles w/4” Drop (5200# on 28’, 30’ & 32’)
- ST205/75R15 Radial Tires
- 2” Coupler (2-5/16” on 8.5’ Models)
- .030 Screwless Exterior
- Ramp Door w/Flap or Double Rear Doors
- One Piece Aluminum Roof
- Black ATP Fenders
- Black ATP Front Nose
- High Performance Walls
- 32” Radius Side Door w/Black Interior Trim Ring (Optional on 5’ Models)
- Black Aluminum Door Holdback
- (2) LED Dome Lights
- Beavertail and (4) 5000# D-Rings on 8.5’x20’ and Up
- Triple Tube A-Frame on 7’ and 8.5’ Models
- 16” OC Tube Sidewalls
- 16” OC Tube Roof Bows
- Electric Brakes on 7’ SE2 and All Tandem
- Black Turismo Aluminum Rims w/Chrome Center Cap
- 2x6 Triple Tube Tongue w/4” Mainframe on 7’ Models
- LED Clearance and Tail Lights w/Built-in Backup Lights
- Automotive Undercoating
- 2000# Tongue Jack w/Sand Pad
- Black 24” Slanted Stoneguard
- Slanted V-Nose
- 3/4” High Performance Floor
- Recess Step on 8.5’models
- (2) Black Sidewall Flo Thru Vents
- Black 3” Top and Bottom Trim
- 6” Extra Height
- RV Flush Lock w/Bar Lock Side Door
- Fold Down Stabilizer Jacks 11-1/2”
- Round Top w/Rounded Front w/TPO Cap (.080 Exterior Coves)
- Aluminum Wheel Upgrade for 3500# Axle w/Radial Tire
- 12” Extra Height
- 2-Way Salem Aluminum Sidewall Vent
- 14” x 14” N/P Roof Vent with Screen (No Fan)
- ST205/75R15 C Rated Spare Tire 5 Lug Silver Rim
- Upgrade Z Post to 1 x 1-1/4 Tube
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change!
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for details.
Founded in November 2017, Impact Trailers was conceived by industry veterans ready for change in the cargo trailer market. Our vision is to create a trailer for the next generation of discriminate buyer. The cargo trailer industry has been complacent for the past 15 – 20 years. It’s been a race to the bottom to build the cheapest cargo trailer and unfortunately, the customer suffers with a disposable product.
At Impact Trailers, we proudly employ individuals from Indiana and Michigan to hand build your product with quality and workmanship in mind. We purchase quality components that are used to construct your trailer for durability and longevity in mind.
We are committed to you, our customer, and our valued dealer network to provide a feature-driven, innovative product design you can be proud of. Your hard-earned money is not taken for granted when you decide to purchase our product. We thank you very much for taking the time to review what we can offer and encourage you to contact a dealer to find out more about our product.
Together, we will make an IMPACT in this industry!