Stealth Trailers Apache Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
The Apache cargo trailers by Stealth Trailers offer the weekend warrior or the high-mileage professional a way to safely carry their load in an all aluminum enclosed trailer. From the smooth styling, rugged construction, corrosion-free materials, and precise workmanship you will have this trailer for years!
Each is built with seamless aluminum roof and screw-less exterior aluminum, plus a double hollow tube aluminum main frame, and the 7' wides are built on an integrated A-frame. There is a flat top roof with 5' slanted wedge, a rear ramp door with spring assist, a front (C/S) ramp door with spring assist, and a 16" ATP stoneguard. The interior provides a 24" 3/8Drymax kickboard, two 12 volt LED dome lights with a switch, and nine 1,200 lb. rope ties in the floor.
Choose a Stealth Trailers Apache all aluminum cargo trailer and enjoy towing your precious cargo in style!
Stealth Trailers Apache cargo trailer 7x25TA highlights: 36"Wx68"H Side Door 20" ... more about Apache 7x25TA
Length 27 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 7 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft Hitch Weight 328 lbs Gross Weight 6990 lbs Dry Weight 2735 lbs Cargo Weight 4255 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 LRC Axle Count 2
Standard Features (2022)
- 2" x 5" Double Hollow Tube Alu 6061/T-6 Main Frame (17' TO 30')
- 2" x 6" Double Hollow Tube Alu 6061/T-6 Main Frame (31' Model)
- Integrated A-Frame on 7' Wide models
- 24" O/C Tube Aluminum Crossmembers
- 16" O/C Tube Aluminum Wall Posts
- 24" O/C Tube Aluminum Roof Bows
- Lippert Spring Axle w/4" Drop
- Silver Modular Steel Wheels w/ Radial Tires and Chrome Center Caps
- Radial Tires
- Wide Track Axles on 7Wide
- Deck Over on 8.5x
- Electric Brakes
- 2 5/16" Demco Coupler (18,000#) w/ 7k Drop Leg Jack
- 7 Way Electrical Plug
- Framed For Roof Vent
- .024" Screwless Exterior Aluminum (White or Black at No Additional Charge)
- (1) Pair Plastic Sidewall Flo-Thru Vents
- Seamless Aluminum Roof
- Flat Top Roof w/ 5' Slanted Wedge
- 3" Heavy Duty Flat Top & Bottom Trim
- ATP Fenders
- 16" ATP Stoneguard
- 3/4" Drymax Floor
- 24" 3/8 Drymax Kickboard (no interior wall board)
- 24W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 7×17 TA (Only)
- 36W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 7 Wide Models
- 48W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 8.5 Wide Models
- Aluminum Door Holdback
- Front (C/S) Ramp Door w/ Spring Assist (No Ramp Flaps)
- Rear Ramp Door w/ Spring Assist (No Ramp Flaps)
- Stainless Steel Door Hardware
- 48" Beavertail on 8.5x
- (9) 1200# Rope Ties in Floor (Surface Mount)
- (2) 12 Volt LED Dome Light w/Switch
- LED Marker Lights
- LED Strip Tail Lights
- DOT/CSA Approved Safety Equipment
- Limited 3 Year Structural Warranty
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Stealth is the value and volume leader in enclosed cargo trailers for the Midwest*, and soon to be the entire country! Value is an overused word, but when you’re spending hard-earned money, value is at the top of the list. Our definition of value includes both the monetary and the material worth of something. Stealth, being a volume leader, is ranked high for good reasons: we deliver the most trailer you can get for the money. Over the past decade, we’ve been committed to development and new innovation, smart use of materials, clear direction and to great products sold through an amazing dealer network. The Titan, Predator, Liberty and Raptor models have all been game changers in design when they were launched, and continue to be today. Other great models and plans are on the horizon. This winning combination of good looks, user-friendly features and all at the right price has put Stealth on the map to stay.
If you are looking for an RV, Stealth Trailers now has you covered as well bringing you both a toy hauler and off-road travel trailer for those adventures where you not only need hauling space for your toys and gear, but living space as well. The newest to the line-up even makes going off-grid simple by allowing you to reach those remote destinations where you can enjoy all that nature has to offer where traditional RV Trailers just can't go!
* According to Statistical Surveys Inc. Midwest past 12 months.