Stealth Trailers Liberty Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
The Liberty cargo trailer is the most versatile in Stealth Trailers' line-up of cargo trailers! You will find that these trailers come in a variety of choices from the traditional round top to the round top wedge and flat top wedge. Since these trailers have been built with an all-tube construction, they are the best choice for landscape, construction, concession, vendor, and any other heavy rugged use.
Some of the standard features you'll find on the Liberty are the silver powder-coated modular wheels, the ATP aluminum fenders, spring axles, a side door with bar lock, and interior lights. The exterior is a .030" screwless aluminum, and there is a fiberglass front cap.
If you are a commercial vendor or business owner, you'll find the Stealth Trailers Liberty cargo trailer especially useful!
Stealth Trailers Liberty cargo trailer 7x14TA highlights: 2" x 5" Tube Steel ... more about Liberty 7x14TA
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 18 ft Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 8 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft Hitch Weight 242 lbs Gross Weight 6990 lbs Dry Weight 2020 lbs Cargo Weight 4970 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 LRC Axle Count 2
Standard Features (2022)
- 2" x 3" Tube Steel Main Rails on 4’w, 5’w, & 6’w SA
- 2" x 4" Tube Steel Main Rails on 6’w TA
- 2" x 5" Tube Steel Main Rails on 7’w
- 2" x 6" Tube Steel Main Rails on 8.5’w up to 28' long
- 2" x 8" Tube Steel Main Rails on 8.5’w x 30' and longer
- 16" O/C Floor C-Channel Crossmembers
- 16" O/C Steel Tube Wall Studs
- 24" O/C Tube Steel Roof Bows
- Triple Tube A-frame on 20' & above
- Lippert Spring Axle w/4" Drop
- Silver Radial Tires & Wheels w/Chrome Center Caps
- 4' Wide SA Models include 2000# Axles w/Radial Tires
- SA/TA Models include 3500# Axles w/Radial Tires
- TA3 & TTA3 Models include 5200# Axles w/Radial Tires
- TA4 Models include 6000# Axles w/Radial Tires
- Wide Track Axle/s on 7' wide – No interior wheel wells
- Electric Brakes w/7-way Plug on 7' wide Single Axles
- 2" Coupler on SA
- 2-5/16" Coupler on TA
- 4-Way Electrical Plug on SA, 7-Way on TA
- Frame for Roof Vent
- Painted Tongue/Rear Sill Black
- 6" Barrier Tape
- .030" Screwless Exterior Aluminum
- (1) Pair Plastic Flo-Thru Vents
- Seamless Aluminum Round Top Roof
- Fiberglass Front Cap (Black or White)
- Colored Metal Exterior Cove
- 1-1/2" Flat Bottom Trim
- ATP Fenders
- 24" Tall Embossed Stone guard (18" on 4’w)
- Round Front
- 3/4" Drymax Floor
- 3/8" Drymax Walls
- No Side Door on 4' & 5' Wide Models
- 32"W x 62"H Side Door w/Bar lock on 6' & 7' Wide Models
- 48"W x 72"H Side Door w/Bar lock on 8.5' Wide Models
- Aluminum Door Holdback
- Rear Ramp Door w/Flap
- Zinc Coated Door Hardware
- Beavertail on 8.5' x 20' and above
- (4) 5000# Recessed D-Rings on 8.5' x 20' and above
- (2) 12V LED Dome Lights w/Switch (1 on 4' & 5' wide models)
- LED Marker Lights and LED Strip Taillights
- DOT/CSA Approved Safety Equipment
- Limited 3 Year Structural Warranty
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Stealth is the value and volume leader in enclosed cargo trailers for the Midwest*, and soon to be the entire country! Value is an overused word, but when you’re spending hard-earned money, value is at the top of the list. Our definition of value includes both the monetary and the material worth of something. Stealth, being a volume leader, is ranked high for good reasons: we deliver the most trailer you can get for the money. Over the past decade, we’ve been committed to development and new innovation, smart use of materials, clear direction and to great products sold through an amazing dealer network. The Titan, Predator, Liberty and Raptor models have all been game changers in design when they were launched, and continue to be today. Other great models and plans are on the horizon. This winning combination of good looks, user-friendly features and all at the right price has put Stealth on the map to stay.
If you are looking for an RV, Stealth Trailers now has you covered as well bringing you both a toy hauler and off-road travel trailer for those adventures where you not only need hauling space for your toys and gear, but living space as well. The newest to the line-up even makes going off-grid simple by allowing you to reach those remote destinations where you can enjoy all that nature has to offer where traditional RV Trailers just can't go!
* According to Statistical Surveys Inc. Midwest past 12 months.