Stealth Trailers Titan Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
It won't be hard to remember the Titan cargo trailer from Stealth Trailers because these premium trailers will impress you from the very start! The top-quality and heavy-duty construction are what make these trailers so valuable for all types of transporting.
The seamless aluminum flat-top roof and 3" heavy-duty flat-top trim create an exterior seal along the top edge, and the ATP fenders will protect the radial tires. Plus, a pair of plastic flo-thru vents allows fresh air to circulate through the interior cargo.
Remember the Titan cargo trailer from Stealth Trailers when you need a durable trailer to get the job done!
Titan 7 x 16 TA
Stealth Trailers Titan cargo trailer 7 x 16 TA highlights: Slant Wedge Rear Ramp ... more about Titan 7 x 16 TA
Length 20 ft Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 7 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft Hitch Weight 267 lbs Gross Weight 6990 lbs Dry Weight 2225 lbs Cargo Weight 4765 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 LRC Axle Count 2
Standard Features (2020)
- 2×3 Tube Steel Main Rails on 4w, 5w, & 6w SA
- 2×4 Tube Steel Main Rails on 6w TA
- 2×5 Tube Steel Main Rails on 7w
- 2×6 Tube Steel Main Rails on 8.5w up to 28ft long
- 2×8 Tube Steel Main Rails on 8.5w x 30ft and longer
- 16″ O/C Floor C-Channel Crossmembers
- 16″ O/C Steel Tube Wall Studs
- 24″ O/C Tube Steel Roof Bows
- Triple Tube A-frame on 20′ & above
- Lippert Spring Axle w/4″ Drop
- Silver Radial Tires & Wheels w/Chrome Center Caps
- 4 Wide SA Models include 2000# Axles w/ST205/75R15 Tires
- SA/TA Models include 3500# Axles w/ST205/75R15 Tires
- TA3 & TTA3 Models include 5200# Axles w/ST225/75R15 Tires
- TA4 Models include 6000# Axles w/ST235/80R16 Tires
- Wide Track Axle/s on 7wide – No interior wheel wells
- Electric Brakes w/7-way Plug on 7wide Single Axles
- 2″ Coupler on SA
- 2-5/16 Coupler on TA
- 4-Way Electrical Plug on SA
- 7-Way Electrical Plug on
- .030 Screwless Exterior Aluminum
- (1) Pair Plastic Flo-Thru Vents
- Seamless Aluminum Flat Top Roof
- 3″ Heavy Duty Flat Top Trim
- 1-1/2″ Flat Bottom Trim
- ATP Fenders
- 24″ Slanted Embossed Stoneguard (18″ Straight on 4x)
- 24″ Slant Wedge on 5-6x Models
- 30″ Slant Wedge on 7x Models
- 36″ Slant Wedge on 8.5x Models
- 3/4″ Drymax Floor
- 3/8″ Drymax Walls
- No Side Door on 4&5 Wide Models
- 32W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 6 & 7 Wide Models
- 48W x 78H Side Door w/Barlock on 8.5 Wide Models
- Aluminum Door Holdback
- Rear Ramp Door w/Flap
- Zinc Coated Door Hardware
- Beavertail on 8.5×20 and above
- (4) 5000# Recessed D-Rings on 8.5×20 and above
- (2) 12V LED Dome Lights w/Switch (1 on 4 & 5 wide)
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Stealth Trailers started building trailers in Elkhart Indiana in October '08' and quickly surpassed our expectations. We moved to a larger facility in August '09', Introduced our aluminum trailers in the fall of '10' and purchased an adjacent building in September '11', to help meet the growing demand for our products.
We here at Stealth are committed to providing our dealers and their customers with the best value in enclosed trailers. We offer many different models, from our entry level Titan and Sabre series, to our deluxe Viper car haulers or our deluxe Blackhawk motorcycle series. We offer a broad range of trailer styles and sizes, from a 4'x6' single axle trailer, up to a 52' triple axle gooseneck or fifthwheel.
With a large selection of options, we are able to customize a trailer specifically for your needs. From heavy axles, windows, electrical, to bathroom packages and concession trailers. Whether you are hauling general cargo, lawnmowers, motorcycles and snowmobiles, or race cars and show cars, we can build you a trailer.
All of our business is conducted through our hand picked dealer network to insure that Stealth Trailers are represented by trailer professionals capable of handling any questions and making suggestions to help you best decide which model best fits your needs.