Waiting For An RV Show To Buy Your Next RV?
Skip the show to get your best price on a new RV. That's right. If you think you'll get a better deal and lower price when you buy your RV at a big RV Show, you could be right, but more likely you're wrong. Here's why . . .
Seven reasons why you generally won't pay less for your RV at a show:
- Dealers have to pay big money to participate in the show. An average display area for four days can cost the dealer $50,000 or more.
- The dealership is basically moving its business from its sales center to the show. Dealers aren't necessarily making more sales at the show, they're just moving their location.
- Dealers must hire drivers and other temporary employees to transport all of those RVs to the show location and help set-up and staff the show. That all costs money.
- During the show, there are all kinds of extra expenses, like advertising, admission, meals, uniforms, etc.. It all adds up.
- Once the show is over, the show must be broken down, RVs returned to the dealership, and back to business as usual, which can take 2-3 days, plus . . .
- Sometimes the salespeople who sell you the RV don't even work for the dealership -- they're temporary, and they may not be around if you have questions after the sale.
- Oftentimes, dealers from outside the area will participate in the show, but if you buy from them, it's far from convenient when you need service or repairs.
The Smart Way To Buy Your New RV
Choose a local dealer with a good reputation, like Petoskey RV USA. We have a sales and service center right here in Petoskey staffed with experienced RV professionals who look forward to serving you after the sale and into the future. We carry Forest River Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels and Toy Haulers because Forest River is a top manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the industry. We publish fair prices for all RVs and we have a price match guarantee . . . We'll match or beat any competitor's price, including those from RV Shows.
Cargo and Utility Trailers
Did You Find What You Were Looking For Today?
If not, or if you have any questions, Contact Us or call 866-869-2755 for assistance.